BE IN TO WIN
FROM LEMONS TO LEMONADE COMPETITION | TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your entry into REAL PRETTY KIND ™’s “From Lemons to Lemonade” Competition (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
2. Employees and immediate families of REAL PRETTY KIND ™ Pty. Ltd. (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
6. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
7. The Competition commences on 8 December 2022 at 0900 AM AEST and closes on 11 December 2022 at 0900 AM AEST (the Competition Period)
8. Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
9. To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
i) visit https://realprettykind.com/
ii) enter their name and email address in the JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER section
iii) activate your subscription when the ‘Activate your account’ email lands in your inbox.
To ensure you don’t miss out, check your junk mail. It's important you're signed on to our mailer so we can notify you if you win!
iv) donate to RPKGIVES and / or donate in person at Miss C's lemonade standSaturday 10.12.22 12 midday - 1pm AEST
v) you can donate as often or as much as you like within the competition period ensuring your email address is included
Please note that steps 9(i) - 9(v) are conditional for eligibility to win the Prize.
10. Multiple entries are permitted.
11. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
12. The Prize (the Prize) comprises of one (1) REAL PRETTY KIND ™ Gift Voucher prize valued at $150 AUD to shop any of our current product.
Sizes available for the Prize and the Prize Winner are at the shopper's discretion - shipping, refunds and exchanges do not apply.
13. The total Prize pool is valued at $150 AUD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated.
14. Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner. This includes shipping.
15. Stock available for purchase within the value of The Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
16. The Prize should be redeemed within three (3) months of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
17. The Prize draw will take place at REAL PRETTY KIND HQ, Sydney NSW Australia on 11 December 2022 at 9:00 AM AEST (the Draw Date).The first valid entry to be drawn based on donation value, will be deemed the winner of the Competition (the Prize Winner)
18. The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
19.The Prize Winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the Draw Date.
20. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner's name will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://realprettykind.com/ and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
21.The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within one (1) month of being notified.
22. If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within one (1) month of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at REAL PRETTY KIND HQ, Sydney NSW Australia on 11 January 2023 at 09:00 AM AEST to determine a valid Prize Winner.
23. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
24. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
26. Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
27. As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
30. The Prize Winner may be required to enter into a deed of release in the form prescribed by the Promoter. The Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that a failure to enter into this deed may result in the Prize being forfeited.
31. Winners will be asked to provide their email address to the Promoter in order for Prizes to be delivered.
32. Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
33. Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
35. The Promoter is REAL PRETTY KIND Pty. Ltd. (ABN 47626250299) of Studio 9 Byron Hall Macleay St. NSW 2011. You can contact the Promoter by email at email@example.com. Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/19/39515