BE IN TO WIN
RAINBOWS FOR JOY COMPETITION | COMP'S CLOSED + WINNER ANNOUNCED PEEPS!
Imogen your WINNER's #rainbowsparkle tee is ready!! 🌈💖
"Several factors made this the standout entry for me. First,YOLO taps into the energy and love of life Real Pretty Kind is all about. Second, the pastel colours chosen are very on brand. Third, I like that she chose to submit pavement art - again totally on point for RPK. While other submissions were wonderful in their own unique way, this one really POPPED for us. Well done!"
Aaaand we had a RUNNER UP!!
You didn't know we had a second prize hid up our #fivestar sleeve did you?! Always worth entering....
Lola your gift's ready too. 🙌
"As a counterpoint to the winning entry, this piece in water colour arrived right at the end of the comp but seems to have perfectly captured the mood of so many tweens during ISO. It hasn't all been peachy, but there remains the same on-brand hopefulness that marks a true optimist. "This too shall pass" is a great reminder for always and not just for now. Hold tight for sunnier tomorrows. We loved this piece."
New comp coming soon. x And in the meantime, this initiative will stay open as a movement, not as a competition.
FYI: Clauses 1,3,9(i-iv),10, 27 (below) all still apply in full.
For each piece of art received by Real Pretty Kind we will donate AUD$1 to the two charities we proudly support to bust bullying and negative body image in the Tweendom.
Be the change you wish to see. Live life in full colour. Submit a rainbow + good vibes today. 🌈💖
Rainbow for Joy Comp (ended)
Terms and Conditions
Your entry into REAL PRETTY KIND ™’s “Rainbows For Joy” Competition (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions.
Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Who Can Enter
2. Employees and immediate families of REAL PRETTY KIND ™ Pty. Ltd. (the Promoter) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the Competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. By entering the Competition, you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept all conditions detailed in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible to enter the Competition, who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or who has engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the Competition.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the Competition at any time.
6. Unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, you are not required to purchase any goods or products from the Promoter in order to enter the Competition. Purchasing goods or products will not increase your chances of winning.
How to Enter
7. The Competition commences on 7 April 2020 at 17:00 PM AEST and closes on 9 May 2020 at 11:59 PM AEST (the Competition Period) - note this marks an extension of 1 week from the original competition period.
8. Entries must be received within the Competition Period.
9. To enter the Competition, eligible individuals must:
i) visit https://realprettykind.com/
ii) enter their name and email address in the JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER section
iii) activate your subscription when the ‘Activate your account’ email lands in your inbox.
To ensure you don’t miss out, check your junk mail in case and Real Pretty Kind communication mistakenly lands there.
iv) create your own rainbow artwork on paper using pencil, crayon, ink, paint or collage. or make a rainbow sculpture from clay, LEGO, garden foliage or household objects.
Include a good vibes message / poem and sign your artwork.
v) send your high resolution image of your artwork to email@example.com with the email subject heading RAINBOWS FOR JOY COMP ENTRY. Ensure you include in the body of the email: your name + age in the email along with your high resolution rainbow artwork image
Please note that steps 9(ii) and 9(iii) and 9 (iv) and 9(v) are conditional for eligibility to win the Prize.
10. Multiple entries are permitted.
11. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
12. The Prize (the Prize) comprises of one (1) REAL PRETTY KIND ™ T-Shirt (Tween sized only to suit the winner's size requirements).
There are Four (4) Tween sizes available for the Prize and the Prize Winner may choose the size of their preference.
These Four (4) Tween T-Shirt sizes are: Gold Star, Blue Star, Blush Star and Forest Star. Their dimensions may all be viewed by link below in full disclosure to competition entrants prior to their Competition Entry.
Please review these sizes as no additional sizes or styles will be provided in the Prize, and no returns or exchanges will form part of the Prize in this competition.
13. The total Prize pool is valued at $50+ AUD. The Prize, or any portion of the Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the Promoter. No compensation will be offered if the winner is unable to accept the Prize as stated.
14. Additional costs and any other ancillary costs resulting from acceptance of the Prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the winner. This includes shipping.
15. The Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
16. The Prize must be redeemed within three (3) months of the draw date.
The Prize Draw and Judging Process
17. The Prize draw will take place at REAL PRETTY KIND HQ, Sydney NSW Australia on 10 May 2020 at 9:00 AM AEST (the Draw Date).The first valid entry to be drawn by random selection will be deemed the winner of the Competition (the Prize Winner)
18. The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
19.The Prize Winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the Draw Date.
20. Upon acceptance of the Prize, the Prize Winner's name will be published on the Promoter’s website at https://realprettykind.com/ and may be published on the Promoter’s social media profiles.
21.The Prize must be claimed by the Prize Winner within seven (7) days of being notified.
22. If the Prize Winner does not claim their Prize within seven (7) days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted at REAL PRETTY KIND HQ, Sydney NSW Australia on 17 May 2020 at 09:00 AM AEST to determine a valid Prize Winner.
23. The new Prize Winner will be notified within two (2) days of the date of the redraw.
24. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Please note that third parties may also have terms and conditions that apply to the Prize. Prize Winners must review and agree to any terms and conditions provided by the third parties in order to redeem or participate in the Prize.
Liability and Release
26. Your entry into the Competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
27. As a condition of entering the Competition, you hereby grant the Promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the Competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram and the Prize Winner fully releases Facebook and/or Instagram from any liability.
30. The Prize Winner may be required to enter into a deed of release in the form prescribed by the Promoter. The Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that a failure to enter into this deed may result in the Prize being forfeited.
31. Winners may be asked to provide their postal address to the Promoter in order for Prizes to be delivered.
32. Any personal information submitted to the Promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth). The Promoter may disclose personal information of entrants to suppliers and affiliates in order to administer or otherwise run the Competition.
33. Personal information collected during the Competition Period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
35. The Promoter is REAL PRETTY KIND Pty. Ltd. (ABN 47626250299) of Studio 9 Byron Hall Macleay St. NSW 2011. You can contact the Promoter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/19/39515