Hanging with our domestic animal friends has been proven to lower human stress and boost happiness. 🙌
As well as delivering on cuteness and cuddles; pets also manage to teach us compassion, responsibility and discipline - and could well ensure we get out and exercise more than we otherwise would too. #winning
So with all these positive attributes it seems fitting that each issue we feature your Furry (Feathered /Scaled/ etc) Friends and their stories. Basically, the pets that pour More JOY into the Tweendom.
So here's the deal. Send to email@example.com :
1. email entitled RPK FURRY FRIENDS FAN CLUB COMP
2. a high resolution photo (or pic you've drawn would be ACE also)
3. a 150-200 word blurb including the following details
- Your pet's Name
- Their Age
- Their Species eg Black Labradoodle / Golden Hamster
- Why they're special to you
- Something we wouldn't know but would love to hear.
eg a dog that likes dance music, a bird that says inappropriate things, a cat that thinks it's a dog, a horse that drinks tea...
If chosen, your furry friend will be featured in the next issue. And who knows - maybe even on a future tee we'd gift you. Woohoo.
Can't wait to see your snaps peeps. Furry friends are the BEST. We love them.
Katie, Miss C, Disco + Midnight Bandit (featured) 👇👇👇